Composite Doors From New County Glazing
Composite Doors have been put through a vast array of quality security tests to recreate the most likely forms of attempted break-ins. In the unlikely event a sledgehammer was used in a break in the probability of it puncturing a hole through the door and gaining access are very low, the time and noise it would create would deter even the most persistent burglar. why not visit our showroom on Bessemer way Scunthorpe to see the latest designs.
Composite Door Designs
New County Glazing low-maintenance performance
- The Dales Collection of composite doors offers exceptional energy efficiency
- offering a ‘B’-rated DER (Door Energy Rating) as standard,
- keeping you warm all year round and helping keep your energy bills down.
- The new composite Collection combines strength, security
- a robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) skin with a realistic finish
- This exterior skin is much less prone to scratching and denting
- Triple-seal frame ensures the doors remain watertight in even the harshest weather conditions
- Tough GRP outerskin with woodgrain effect
- Optional aluminium low-threshold available – ideal for pushchairs and wheelchair access
- 100% recycled PVC-U Thermal Inserts in the frame provide ultimate thermal efficency
- call into our scunthorpe showroom and talk to our staff or telephone 01724 281881
- We are the number one composite door company in the scunthorpe area
- Click the link below to watch these videos showing just how vulnerable your doors are, this is on a real door using with the most common break-in method.
Keep intruders at bay
Classic Georgian style
Strength and elegance